Thursday, June 2, 2016

5 Reasons why it Rocks to be a Forex Trader!



Trading is one of the coolest jobs in the world and permit me to say that I haven’t seen any other job out there that comes close  to trading.  I compiled a list of reasons I could think of as to why trading the market rocks.

1. Time and money freedom
Trading, if planned properly gives you time and money freedom which I think is so important that it cannot be over emphasized. You get to choose your work hours and go where ever you want whenever you want with whoever you want.

2 You are not tied to any physical location
 This is another reason I love trading so much.  You can trade from any part of the world as long as you have a computer and an internet connection…. How cool is that.

3. There is no physical product to sell
 Having no physical product to sell is yet another reason I love this business.  I’m a shy person and find it kinda  challenging doing door to door sales and all that so trading offered me and excellent escape route because you are not directly rendering any service hence there is no physical product to sell.

4. Very low startup capital
Forex trading is a business with one of the lowest startup capital you can think of .
Basically all you need is a laptop, charting package , and a viable internet connection. you can start trading with as little as $100 dollars.

5. The potential Reward is Unlimited
The forex industry has a daily turnover of over 5 trillion U.S dollars per day which offers us retail traders the opportunity to make as much money as we desire if and only if you know what you are doing.

No comments: